Links for Teachers
- Henry the Hand - champion handwasher
- Story of stuff - an interactive site on recycling
- Teach English, Teach Environment
- Go Engineering web courses
- Official kids portal for the U.S. government
- World Water Monitoring Day
WEF sponsored World Water Monitoring Day Kits are available online
- NY Times Article - Taking Lessons, and Confidence, from the Water
- Calculate your Water Footprint
- A Day in the Life of a Drop
A Day in the Life of a Drop is a set of activities designed to help students in grades 3-5 understand the connections between the source of the water they use and the ways their water use habits affect the environment and human health.
- NSTA Science Store--Watershed Investigations: 12 Labs for High School Science
Link to useful book for high school science teachers in teaching about ecology and the human impact.